How to Tell if a Southerner is Working in your office...
Note: These are definitely tongue-in-cheek and are presented for your enjoyment
Another Note: These are presented in no particular order
Return to the Index Page
- The mouse is referred to as a "critter."
- The keyboard is camouflaged.
- There is a skoal can in the CD-ROM drive.
- The password is "bubba."
- The numeric keypad only goes up to six.
- "Winders 95" has a Dale Earnhardt sticker on it.
- Outgoing faxes have beerstains on them.
- The printer goes really slow since Bubba don't read too fast.
- The extra RAM slots have Dodge truck parts installed in them.
- The menus all have Budweiser, Black Label, and Old Milwaukee options.
- Jeff Foxworthy *.wavs.
- The monitor is up on blocks.
- Seven blue tick hounds under the desk.
- Deer jerky in the desk drawer.
- The screen saver consists of pictures of Ned Beatty with Dueling Banjos playing in the background.
- The six front keys have rotted out.
- John Deere Pocket Protectors.
- A gun rack has been mounted on the monitor.
- A picture of Bubba's cousin Elly Mae is on display.
Go to the Top
If you've got any to add, please
E-mail the Pagemaster
Page 4 of 6